As the summer season is fast approaching we celebrate its beginning each year on the West Shore during Memorial Day Weekend with the Opening Day at the Lake annual event. Through deck opening parties at several restaurants, live music, scavenger hunts, BBQs, historic tours, and so much more, the West Shore is the place to be during your long weekend!
Lake Tahoe is ready and open for summer! Time to open up summer cabins, put the boats in the water and get a jump on summer activities. Pick up download an ‘Opening Day Passport’ at a participating business/location and receive stamps at each participating business you visit. When your Passport is filled, turn it in for a prize
Or pick up a Passport at the Tahoe City Visitor Information Center:
100 North Lake Blvd, Bottom floor.
Next to Fanny Bridge at the Wye in Tahoe City, CA 96145
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVENTS
- Tahoe Maritime Museum Summer Launch Party/Exhibit on May 27
- Sunnyside's 29th Anniversary Deck Opening Party from 3pm - 6pm on May 27
- Spring Ito Summer Yoga Retreat at Granlibakken Tahoe
- Chambers Punches and Alfresco Dining at Chambers Landing
- Deck Opening at Bridgetender Tavern and Grill
- Tour Sugar Pine Point's Historic Ehrman Mansion or Vikingsholm in Emerald Bay